Sunday, May 13, 2007

happy mother's day!!!

This is a little late, but I wanted to be sure & say Happy Mother's Day to my mama. I have THE best mom in the world! I hope one day I will be as good a mom to my kids as she has always been to us. Here is a little slide show I made for my mama.



Happy Mother's Day, mom! I love you bunches!!!

P.S. She didn't win the Y102 contest, but that is only because the winner had global internet support. I mean, come on - how are we supposed to beat that? But thanks to everyone who voted for my mom - she was one of the finalists!!

5 comments:

  1. Nice pics Laura!!

    I LOVE YOU MOMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...How sweet!
    Love you!
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry the contest didn't work out..but hey..finalist is good.

    I'm jealous that I don't live closer to my mom. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! I especially liked the pictures of when you, Helen and Mark were younger. I even remember the house that is in the Easter picture! Your Mom is still as beautiful as she was then. You look just like her!

    ReplyDelete